- Inside this tiny dropper bottle is a powerhouse of skin-saving ingredients
- This natural spot treatment reveals clear, glowing skin with a lush botanical aroma that you’ll get lost in the moment you pop open the lid
- No worries about clogged pores or congestion — these non-comedogenic oils get troubled skin under control fast
- Tames dark spots and leaves your complexion silky smooth
- Melts into skin in seconds for a hydrated and sheer satin finish
- Use at night for a blemish-free complexion by morning
Goes Great With:
Cannabis sativa plant (hemp). Helianthus annuus. Argania spinosa. Salvia officinalis (oil) Melaleuca. Calophyllum inophyllum.
Use nightly (after applying your moisturizer) to lock in all of your products. Allow two drops to fall with gravity into skin and spread evenly.
Use within 12 months.
Glass bottle with glass and plastic dropper.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse for your own DIY creations. Or you can recycle the bottle and send the dropper back to us to recycle via TerraCycle.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.