Insulated Steel Straw Bottle
Alternative to plastic bottles.
9 oz insulated bottle with sleeve, silicone straw, and silicone travel cover.
The 9 oz insulated straw bottle is the ideal bottle for Pre-K to early elementary school kids who prefer a warm or cold drink. The 100% medical grade silicone straw top eliminates distracting drinking or lid removal noises of traditional bottles making them a teacher’s favorite! True to Pura's plastic-free mission, the straw bottle is 100% plastic-free, unlike other bottles that use plastic components in their straw bottles. With Pura, you can be sure you are getting the safest, BPA/BPS-free, and MadeSafe Certified bottle on the market.
- VACUUM INSULATED: Keeps liquids warm for 6 hours or cold for up to 24 hours (iced)
- SAFE: Only 100% plastic-free bottle on the market; only MadeSafe Certified bottles on the planet
- Baby Grows...Bottle Evolves™: This bottle easily converts into an infant bottle, sippy bottle, or sport/water bottle by simply swapping the nipple out for another Pura silicone lid.
- Zero Plastic… Zero Yuck™: Bottle and collar crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel and straw crafted from 100% medical grade silicone
- BPA-free, BPS-free, PP-free, Polypropylene-free, phthalate-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and lids because Pura products do not contain any plastic!
- Two piece straw design allows kids to drink upright (with the straight straw attached) or by tipping the bottle up (with straight straw removed)
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- 100% medical grade silicone bottle sleeve + straw cover
- Hand wash recommended
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
Goes Great With:
Recyclable cardboard boxes.
End of Life Instructions
The stainless steel bottle can be recycled in the same way as aluminum cans. We recommend reaching out to your local recycling facilities to see if they recycle medical-grade silicone. If not, the best option is actually to burn the silicone outdoors. Burning silicone is rather safe since silicone dioxide is basically sand and glass. It will produce some CO2 but on a very small scale.
Where It Comes From
Pura Stainless is a Santa Barbara-based, woman-owned business which provides 100% plastic-free products.