Antibacterial Oral Rinse
Alternative to mouthwash in plastic bottles with alcohol or other harmful ingredients like chlorine dioxide, chlorhexidine, cocamidopropyl betaine, parabens, formaldehyde, and saccharin.
This Antibacterial Oral Rinse was formulated to safely kill odor-causing bacteria while stimulating natural salivation and making your mouth feel and smell fresh.
- Reusable glass bottle
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial colors
- Clove Bud Oil: an antimicrobial that kills bacteria and relieves pain for issues like toothaches
- Oregano Essential Oils: has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce infections and boost the immune system
- Eucalyptus: a powerful antioxidant that fights plaque buildup and treats gum inflammation
Goes Great With:
- Tooth Cleanse
- Tooth Polish
- Our DIY Toothpaste Recipe!
- Quick Dry Toothbrush Stand
- Toothpaste Bits
- Toothpaste Bits Sample Pack
- Toothpaste Tabs
- Toothpaste Tablets Refill
- Toothpaste Tabs with Fluoride
- Toothpaste in Aluminum Tube
- Travel-size Toothpaste
- Toothbrush Travel Case
- Silk Floss
- Vegan Dental Floss
- Bamboo Toothbrush - Soft Bristles
- Bamboo Toothbrush - Melanin (5-pack)
- Kids Bamboo Toothbrush
- MamaP Toothbrush
- MamaP Kids Toothbrushes
- Bamboo Toothbrush with Removable Head
Reverse-Osmosis Water, Calcium Carbonate, Xylitol, Oregano Oil, Wintergreen Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Dead Sea Salt
End of Life Recommendations
1. Drop off at your nearest personal care packaging recycling location. Learn more here.
2. If you're local to Portland, OR, drop off at our shop during open hours. View hours here.
3. Mail to us to recycle via Terracycle. Note that we don't offer shipping labels at this time. Learn more here.
Where It Comes From
Smile Natural Products is a Black-owned hygiene company based in Los Angeles, CA that focuses on three key company goals:
1. Design products that make people look and feel great
2. Sustainably source all products and packaging used
3. Do amazing things for the community and the world!
All of their products are non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free.