Baby Bottle DIY Kit
Alternative to plastic baby bottles.
The Mason Bottle DIY Kit includes everything you need to create two baby bottles using mason jars you already have at home.
This product includes:
- One set of Mason Bottle Silicone Nipples (Slow Flow)
- One Silicone Sleeve (available in either 4 oz. or 8 oz. sizes)
- One plastic cap (fits metal mason jar ring)
Natural Milk Flow
- Wide breast-like nipple design to transition between breast and bottle
- Built-in ventilation system to reduce gas and colic
- Milk flows smoothly with no air bubbles and no leaking
Safe & Non-Toxic
- Naturally BPA-free to prevent chemical leaching
- Milk never comes into contact with plastic
- 100% Made in the USA
Silicone sleeve, plastic ring and cap, and silicone nipple.
- Wide design makes it easy to clean
- Doesn't require bottle brushes
End of Life Instructions
We recommend reaching out to your local recycling facilities to see if they recycle medical grade silicone. If not, the best option is actually to burn the silicone outdoors. Burning silicone is rather safe since silicone dioxide is basically sand and glass. It will produce some CO2, but on a very small scale. Plastic cap and ring can go in the trash.
Where It Comes From
Mason Bottle products are 100% Made in the USA (New York) to ensure the highest standards of purity and safety.