Alternative to supplements in plastic packaging.
A daily dose of wellness, this tonic supports a strong immune system, promotes easeful circulation, and sparks digestion. Buzzing with beneficial nutrients from raw mountain honey and warming botanicals. Take a shot of this folk remedy daily: enjoy neat, dress greens and salads, or spike your sparkling and still water. It’s an ancient remedy that never went out of style.
- Supports overall well-being
- Supports the circulatory system and warms the body
- Supports optimal digestion
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
8 fl. oz. bottle
Goes Great With:
Organic Ginger rhizome extract, Organic Garlic bulb extract, Organic Onion bulb extract, Organic Horseradish root extract, Organic Rosemary leaf extract, Organic Thyme herb extract, Organic Cayenne fruit extract, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Organic Honey, Organic lemon juice.
Glass bottle with plastic and glass dropper.
Add a teaspoonful to still or sparkling water or incorporate in marinades, salad dressings, and broths. You can also take a shot straight from the bottle for the ultimate zippy wellness tonic!
Take 1 Tbsp up to 3 times daily.
Cautions: Consult with your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, or if you have excess stomach acid, stomach inflammation or ulcers, or acid reflux.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse, or recycle bottle in curbside recycling. Dropper can be recycled as follows:
1. Drop off at your nearest personal care packaging recycling location. Learn more here.
2. If you're local to Portland, OR, drop off at our shop during open hours. View hours here.
3. Mail to us to recycle via Terracycle. Note that we don't offer shipping labels at this time. Learn more here.
Where It Comes From