Follow Your Gut (Anti-Inflammatory Gut Health Blend)
Alternative to supplements in plastic packaging.
Follow Your Gut is an adaptogen-infused golden blend containing the anti-inflammatory Turmeric and anti-viral Astragalus as a base with stress-reducing adaptogens for a distinctly potent herbal boost for your gut and skin, and a strong immunizer from the inside out.
WHAT IT DOES:
It’s like a (bear) hug in a mug. This anti-inflammatory powerhouse helps reduce inflammation, anxiety, and get your glow on. An amazing whole body blend perfect for those new to healing superfoods and great in both sweet + savory recipes. Follow Your Gut is beneficial for people of all ages, including kids, and is safe for breastfeeding women.
WHAT’S IN IT:
The combination of Black Pepper with Turmeric helps to increase the bioavailability of Curcumin, making it a powerful tonic for reducing stress, post-workout recovery, and a recipe for a good night's sleep. Astragalus and Cayenne pepper are both powerful metabolism boosters, and ginger helps soothe digestion and reduce inflammation.
In smoothie form, Follow Your Gut adds a fiery kick for a full-bodied sweet and savory frozen bev. When blended with warm coconut or almond milk, it makes a comforting golden latte.
PAIRS WELL WITH:
Coffee, tropical smoothies (think: banana, mango, pineapple), coconut milk.
Size: 45 servings
Goes Great With:
- Turmeric Turmeric is rich in Curcumin, which is an anti-inflammatory powerful nutrient and has an abundance of anti-aging nutrients. Turmeric is a favorite in the Ayurvedic medicine, and can be seen in many Indian food dishes.
- Astragalus Supports long-lasting energy while helping the body’s ability to repair itself.
- Black Pepper Enhances the bioavailability of Turmeric, for maximum absorption of the anti-inflammatory compound Curcumin.
- Cayenne Pepper Boosts "Agni" or digestive fire, by targeting resting metabolism rates and heats the body.
- Ginger Digestive aid, anti-microbial, and is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Digestive Elixir: Add 1 tsp to coffee, tea, smoothie or warm water for an instant boost in probiotic health, metabolism boost, and anti-inflammatory soothing.
Golden Milk Latte: Add 2 tsp into your favorite plant-based milk. Mix + enjoy warm.
Paper box. Glass jar with metal lid.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost box. Recycle glass jar and lid in curbside recycling bin.
Where It Comes From
Apothèkary is a woman and AAPI-owned plant-based farmacy based in Falls Church, Virginia and inspired by the founder's mental and physical healing journey with Ayurveda, TCM and Japanese Kampo Medicine, rooted in over 5,000 years of science and tradition. USDA Organic Certified, Fair-Trade, and Non-GMO.