Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve
Alternative to plastic baby bottles.
The Original Mason Bottle makes transitioning between breast and bottle a breeze for babies. Mason Bottle is also the most eco-friendly, parent-friendly, and budget-friendly glass baby bottle on the market.
Glass mason jars themselves can be used almost indefinitely. As your baby outgrows bottles, you’ll be able to use these jars for baby food storage, toddler cups, or a million other things around the house.
This product includes:
- One silicone nipple (slow flow size)
- One plastic ring + cap
- One regular-mouth mason jars (8 oz. size)
- One silicone sleeve (8 oz. size)
Natural Milk Flow
- Wide breast-like nipple design to transition between breast and bottle
- Built-in ventilation system to reduce gas and colic
- Milk flows smoothly with no air bubbles and no leaking
Safe & Non-Toxic
- Naturally BPA-free to prevent chemical leaching
- Milk never comes into contact with plastic
- 100% Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The Baby Bottle DIY Kit, if you already own mason jars at home. This product includes a set of silicone nipples, a plastic cap, and a silicone sleeve: in other words, everything but the jars!
Glass jar, silicone sleeve, plastic ring and cap, and silicone nipple.
- Wide design makes it easy to clean
- Doesn't require bottle brushes
End of Life Instructions
Glass can be recycled. We recommend reaching out to your local recycling facilities to see if they recycle medical grade silicone. If not, the best option is actually to burn the silicone outdoors. Burning silicone is rather safe since silicone dioxide is basically sand and glass. It will produce some CO2, but on a very small scale. Plastic cap and ring can go in the trash.
Where It Comes From
Mason Bottle products are 100% Made in the USA (New York) to ensure the highest standards of purity and safety.