Meet My Wombmate (Prenatal Support)
Alternative to supplements in plastic packaging.
This blend addresses many common preconception and pregnancy needs, while serving as a tasty nutrient-packed alternative to coffee when a mama-to-be may be avoiding high caffeine intake. It tastes like hot cocoa with bitter notes reminiscent of coffee.
WHAT IT DOES:
During a life stage when your nutritional needs are higher, this blend is a tasty source of fiber, protein, iron and antioxidants. Containing plants that support digestion, collagen to prevent stretch marks as your belly expands, and anti-inflammatory herbs to ease the aches and pains involved in growing a human.
WHAT’S IN IT:
This blend contains cacao and dandelion root, two iron-rich plants that help support a woman’s increased iron needs when planning to conceive and during pregnancy. Dandelion root is high in bioavailable calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamin K and zinc, and helps with common digestive issues. The plants in this blend work synergistically to stabilize blood sugar (preventive for gestational diabetes), reduce inflammation, keep blood pressure under control (which can go up during pregnancy), and address digestive complaints that are common during this life stage (constipation, hemorrhoids, acid reflux, gas, etc.).
It tastes like hot cocoa and coffee had a baby. A perfect coffee alternative that can be enjoyed with warm milk of choice and sweetener, if desired. It’s also a great way to give your coffee a boost if you are drinking coffee!
PAIRS WELL WITH:
It tastes dreamy with oat milk and a dash of maple syrup, but if you want to get fancy and increase the iron levels in this blend, whisk in 1 tsp. of tahini. Adding 1 tsp. of ghee provides a healthy fat to support hormone balance and it can help to increase the frothy-ness of your elixir.
Size: 12 servings. 1.3 oz
Goes Great With:
- Dandelion A very rich source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A)
- Raw Cacao Rich in Antioxidants
- Ceylon Cinnamon Our certified organic Ceylon Cinnamon is a purer and healthier version of cinnamon. Ceylon Cinnamon has a sweeter, more delicate flavor than the more common Cassia Cinnamon, which has much less flavor or nutritional benefit since it contains much higher levels of coumarin. Ceylon Cinnamon is a natural sweetener, mood booster and an overall warming spice.
- Collagen Promotes youthful skin, hair, and nail health as a strong source of protein.
- Lucuma Lucuma is known for its sweet, maple-like flavor, impressively low sugar content, and essential trace minerals and beta-carotene, to support beauty, skin, and energy.
- Nutmeg Pain relief and digestion supporter.
Meet My Wombmate tastes dreamy with oat milk and a dash of maple syrup, but if you want to get fancy and increase the iron levels in this blend, whisk in 1 tsp. of tahini.
Adding 1 tsp. of ghee provides a healthy fat to support hormone balance and it can help to increase the frothy-ness of your elixir.
Paper box. Glass jar with metal lid.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost box. Recycle glass jar and lid in curbside recycling bin.
Where It Comes From
Apothèkary is a woman and AAPI-owned plant-based farmacy based in Falls Church, Virginia and inspired by the founder's mental and physical healing journey with Ayurveda, TCM and Japanese Kampo Medicine, rooted in over 5,000 years of science and tradition. USDA Organic Certified, Fair-Trade, and Non-GMO.