Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
- Shaving and picking blemishes take a toll on your skin. No shame in it, all skin types get discoloration and acne scars now and then
- Stop the cycle with a 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation eraser that cleanses and targets dark marks for a fresh, glowy complexion in one step
- Lather up and let the foamy suds zero in on discolored areas so they can perform skin-brightening magic before rinsing
- The secret? Powerful redness-reducer Azelaic Acid and natural brighteners Lemon Peel and Sunflower Oil lift away damaged pigment and support normal melanin production for beautifully even-toned skin
- Star ingredient, Azelaic Acid, calms irritation and brightens skin safely, unlike kojic acid which has been linked to cancer
- Passion Fruit soap makes it easy to fight hyperpigmentation as you shower, eliminating the need for messy skin-lightening creams
- It won’t bleach skin like toxic hydroquinone, which has been banned in more than 30 countries. Instead, it gently fades dark spots and makes your skin look visibly brighter and more uniform
- Don’t second guess it, you can use it on your face, chest, underarms, legs, back, butt, and bikini line.
- Formulated without SLS, parabens, and nasty chemicals, it won’t irritate skin or cause breakouts
- This bar soap is vegan, cruelty-free, and has compostable packaging for a better planet
- A subtle natural aroma (no heavy or synthetic fragrance) leaves skin feeling fresh and clean as you wash up
- Consistency is the key! Use daily for best results. You may see improvements early on, but it takes 8-12 weeks for full results
- Radiant, even skin is a confidence booster
Vegan. Cruelty-free. Handcrafted.
Goes Great With:
Saponified Oils of Cocos nucifera. Butyrospermum parkii. Olea europaea L. Elaeis guineensis. Carthamus tinctorius. Sodium Hydroxide. Aqua. Glycerin. Melaleuca Alternifolia. Sorbitol. Vegetable Propylene Glycolic (Glycerine). Sorbitan oleate. Hydrolyzed oat protein, Calcium gluconate, Vitamin-E. Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (Azelaic Acid). Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush, and gently massage into your skin. Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Paper box with plastic window.
End of Life Instructions
Dispose of plastic window and recycle paper box.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.