Razor Bump Serum
- This powerful razor bump treatment puts a stop to the endless cycle of razor burn and ingrown hairs
- We formulated this clarifying razor bump serum with bacteria-inhibiting tea tree oil and witch hazel to ward off unsightly bumps after shaving
- Aloe and glycerin keep your skin soft, hydrated, and protected, which allows the underlying hairs to penetrate the surface easier without curling back underneath the skin
- Expect a bump-free complexion on even your most stubborn trouble spots, such as underarms, bikini line, legs or anywhere else your razor goes
- It’s awesome to soothe and prevent ingrown hairs after waxing, too
Vegan. Cruelty-free. Handcrafted.
4 oz. bottle
Goes Great With:
Aqua. Rosa Moschata. Glycerin. Matricaria Chamomilla. A. Barbandensis Mill. Camellia Sinensis. Azelaic Acid. White Willow Bark, Glycolic Acid. Lactic Acid. Organic Alcohol. Fragrance. Hamamelis. Melaleuca Oil. Citric Acid. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients. On clean, dry skin, apply serum. Gently massage serum in a circular motion. Allow serum to fully absorb before following with a body moisturizer.
Glass bottle with plastic pump and cap.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse, or recycle bottle in curbside recycling. Pump can be recycled as follows:
1. Drop off at your nearest personal care packaging recycling location. Learn more here.
2. If you're local to Portland, OR, drop off at our shop during open hours. View hours here.
3. Mail to us to recycle via Terracycle. Note that we don't offer shipping labels at this time. Learn more here.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.