You Dew You (Acne Clearing)
Alternative to skin supplements in plastic packaging.
Basically skin food, this adaptogenic Hibiscus Chaga blend helps to reduce redness, promote gut health and give skin that elasticity and vibrant glow all-year round. If you're looking for vibrant skin, this blend is for you.
WHAT IT DOES:
Beauty is an inside job. What we eat directly affects the appearance of our complexion and determines how we age. This anti-inflammatory blend helps to reduce redness, promote gut health, and give skin that elasticity and vibrant glow all year round. Note: this product is NOT vegan and is the only Apothèkary blend that contains bovine collagen, an important ingredient to support naturally glowing skin.
WHAT’S IN IT:
You Dew You contains the vibrant-hued flower, Hibiscus, known for its exceptional antioxidant content. This glow-boosting blend also features bovine collagen to support the skin's natural elasticity and combines well with two beauty-boosting adaptogens, Cordyceps and Chaga, to promote a youthful glow from the inside out.
This antioxidant blend has a floral and earthy flavor that comes from the combination of hibiscus and chaga mushrooms.
PAIRS WELL WITH:
Sparkling lemon water and berry smoothies.
Size: 45 servings
Goes Great With:
- Onyx Detoxifying Facial Cleanser
- Pimple Mud
- Soothe Tea Tree Oil-Based Acne Treatment
- Oh Whale Aqua Mask
- Porefect Toner
- Hibiscus Vibrant flower packed with antioxidants, enhances skin elasticity and is anti-aging.
- Collagen Promotes youthful skin, hair, and nail health as a strong source of protein.
- Cordyceps Mushroom Used for muscular endurance, stress relief, and especially popular for focus and cognitive function.
- Chaga Mushroom In Asian culture, the Chaga Mushroom is a powerful food ingredient often referred to as the 'Mushroom of Immortality' used to support a healthy immune system response.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium, and magnesium.
Beauty Elixir: Add 1 tsp to your favorite sparkling water or tea.
Antioxidant Beauty Smoothie: Add 1 tsp into your favorite smoothie (pro-tip: add some blueberries to double down on the bioavailability of antioxidants!).
Paper box. Glass jar with metal lid.
End of Life Instructions
Recycle or compost box. Recycle glass jar and lid in curbside recycling bin.
Where It Comes From
Apothèkary is a woman and AAPI-owned plant-based farmacy based in Falls Church, Virginia and inspired by the founder's mental and physical healing journey with Ayurveda, TCM and Japanese Kampo Medicine, rooted in over 5,000 years of science and tradition. USDA Organic Certified, Fair-Trade, and Non-GMO.