We ship from weird and wonderful Portland, Oregon!
We try our best to ship out your order within 3 - 4 days of order placement, although it's not guaranteed.
Your order is always shipped without plastic. Occasionally, your order may be shipped in a re-used box or with re-used packing material from one of our vendors.
- Leave kraft paper packing tape adhered to box, break down, and recycle.
- Remove masking tape from newsprint or packing paper and discard in landfill trash.
- Recycle or compost newsprint or packing paper.
In an effort to minimize carbon emissions and keep our small operation sustainable, we're not accepting returns at this time. As with every purchase you make, we encourage you to think carefully before you buy. We're here to answer any questions if you're not quite sure whether one of our products is right for you. Of course, if you find that there is something wrong with your order, let us know and we will make it right.
We accept the following items for recycling:
- Albatross Replacement Razor Blades - We also appreciate the blades being kept wrapped in paper for safety.
- Hair care packaging such as shampoo caps, conditioner caps, hair gel tubes and caps, hair spray triggers, and hair paste caps.
- Skin care packaging such as lip balm tubes and caps, soap dispensers and tubes, body wash caps, lotion dispensers and caps.
- Cosmetics packaging such as lipstick cases, lip gloss tubes, mascara tubes, eye shadow cases, bronzer cases, foundation packaging, powder cases, eyeliner cases, eyeliner pencils, eye shadow tubes, concealer tubes, concealer sticks, and lip liner pencils.
- Waste from disposable razors including all brands of handles and replacement cartridges, and rigid and flexible packaging.
Make sure all items are clean and dry prior to shipping. Keep in mind that sending in larger quantities helps minimize waste from shipping. We do not provide shipping labels at this time.
2326 NE 40th Avenue
Portland, OR 97212
Or if you're local to Portland, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop-off.