Barrier Boosting Kiwi Essence
A lightweight hydrating face moisturizer gel for dry, frazzled skin.WHY BABES LOVE IT
- Barrier Boosting Kiwi Essence is a hero when it comes to repairing a damaged moisture barrier
- Add a few drops of this fruity elixir to your face after cleansing to rebuild your skin’s defenses with soothing ceramides
- Sinks into skin in seconds for added hydration without shine
- Seals in moisture and locks out pollutants with kiwi extract, rose Castile and hibiscus
- Your stressed-out skin will thank you
Goes Great With:
- Aloha Youth Serum
- Porefect Toner
- Topical-C Powder
- Jelly Serum Bar
- Earth Oil | Face & Body Oil
- Deep Serum
Aqua, Rosa Damascena, Kiwi Water, Saccharide Isomerate, Kiwi Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Cananga Odorata, Olea Europaea, Melia Azadirachta, Ubidecarenone, Thioctic Acid, Mangifera indica , Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (herb), beta vulgaris (herb), Punica granatum , Xanthan gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*
After using toner, apply 1-2 drops onto face and spread evenly. Allow to fully absorb before applying serum or moisturizer. Use twice per day.
Use within 8 months.
Paper box. Glass bottle with plastic pump and cap.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse, or recycle bottle in curbside recycling. Pump can be recycled as follows:
1. Drop off at your nearest personal care packaging recycling location. Learn more here.
2. If you're local to Portland, OR, drop off at our shop during open hours. View hours here.
3. Mail to us to recycle via Terracycle. Note that we don't offer shipping labels at this time. Learn more here.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.