The Good Stuff Yoni Wash
WHAT IT IS
A yoni cleansing gel to keep it clean and fresh down under.WHY BABES LOVE IT
- Bar soaps have no business near your lady bits
- What you need is a feminine cleansing gel made of natural ingredients that refreshes without causing itching or irritation
- Coco Glucoside is one of nature’s gentlest cleansers, perfect for sensitive areas
- A blend of skin-calming Chamomile Flower Water, Calendula and Lavender Flower Water rejuvenate your most delicate skin
- A mild lather naturally freshens skin without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
Goes Great With:
Matricaria chamomilla (Flower Water), Calendula officinalis Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Flower Water), Coco Glucoside,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Seed Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Seed Oil), , Xanthan Gum, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Apply a few pumps to clean hands. Wash the external area of yoni. Rinse with warm water. Use daily as needed. Not for internal use and should not be inserted into the yoni.
Use within 6 months.
Paper box. Glass bottle with plastic pump and cap.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse, or recycle bottle in curbside recycling. Pump can be recycled as follows:
1. Drop off at your nearest personal care packaging recycling location. Learn more here.
2. If you're local to Portland, OR, drop off at our shop during open hours. View hours here.
3. Mail to us to recycle via Terracycle. Note that we don't offer shipping labels at this time. Learn more here.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.