Bamboo Kitchen Utensils - Salad Servers
Alternative to plastic kitchen utensils.
These kitchen utensils are each made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, meaning they are free of glues and lacquers.
Benefits of bamboo:
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Won't scratch cooking surfaces
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
Goes Great With:
- Upcycled Cotton Napkins
- Upcycled Cotton Bib Apron
- Bamboo Fiber Collander and Bowl Set
- Upcycled Kitchen Towels
Utensils made from USDA Certified Organic Bamboo.
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using bamboo and wood grain finishing oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
End of Life Instructions
Bamboo utensils and paper sleeve can be composted.
Where It Comes From
Bambu is a Portland, Oregon-based B Corp making quality, organic bamboo home goods.