Air & Gear Freshener Spray Bottle
Alternative to disposable containers of air freshener.
This durable, refillable 4 oz Green glass fine mist bottle makes it easy to replace harmful air fresheners with all-natural, non-toxic homemade spray you make yourself. Simply choose a recipe, add ingredients to the fill lines on the bottle, shake, and you are ready to clean! Every time you mix up a batch of cleaner, you not only eliminate the waste of a plastic bottle – you also avoid the shipping and production costs associated with that bottle and reduce your family’s exposure to toxic chemicals!
- Air recipe – freshen the air with essential oils
- Gear recipe – great for gloves, boots, helmets
- Green glass protects essential oils from UV damage
- Metal fine mist sprayer
Goes Great With:
Check out our blog on 9 Plastic-Free Ways to Freshen a Room for some other air freshening alternatives!
BPA-free and lead-free glass. Metal mist sprayer.
End of Life Instructions
Reuse, or recycle bottle in curbside recycling. Spray nozzle can be recycled as follows:
1. Drop off at your nearest personal care packaging recycling location. Learn more here.
2. If you're local to Portland, OR, drop off at our shop during open hours. View hours here.
3. Mail to us to recycle via Terracycle. Note that we don't offer shipping labels at this time. Learn more here.
Where It Comes From
Cleaning Essentials is the brainchild of Martha and Mike, urban homesteaders living in a small town in Western New York. They have three beautiful children and a backyard full of chickens. All Cleaning Essentials bottles are made in the USA.