Seal Cup Mini
Alternative to plastic containers.
Desperately desiring a way to get your salsa or other sauces without dealing with the disposable plastic cups? This leak-proof Seal Cup™ Mini may be quite small, but it's a big help when it comes to packing sauces, dips, dressings and toppings.
This leak-proof, non-toxic stainless steel and food-grade silicone container cup holds 1/3 of a cup.
- Capacity 3 oz. (1/3 cup)
- Measures 2 5/8 inches round by 1 1/2 inches tall
- Tare weight 1.4 oz. etched on the bottom so food container may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight
- The food container cup is designed to stack nesting with the Seal Cup Trio for easy storage
Goes Great With:
- All parts are dishwasher and oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celcius).
- Not for use in the microwave.
- The silicone lids are also freezer safe, but beware because it's risky to freeze in our steel containers. Liquids swell when frozen and if the steel container is overfilled the freezing will split the steel.
- Bleach will stain and damage stainless steel, do not use cleaning sprays or solutions that contain bleach.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and should always be avoided.
- Dirty water and cleaning solutions can leave a residue that can stain and damage the surface, so don’t forget to rinse and dry.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel.
- In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.