Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 30
Alternative to plastic bottles of sunscreen.
Tired parents and hairy people, rejoice! There is a sunscreen spray that isn’t sticky, greasy, smelly, or full of questionable chemicals. All Good SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen Spray is made from a reef-friendly blend of zinc oxide and botanical ingredients and comes in a convenient, non-aerosol spray.
6oz. spray bottle.
Weight 0.5 lbs.
Dimensions 2 x 2 x 7.5 in.
- Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
- Continuous spray allows for easy application
- UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection
- Added chamomile perfect for soothing sensitive skin
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 14% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 14% (Non-nanoparticle)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Bentonite, Bisabolol*, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Jojoba Esters, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Water.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Goes Great With:
Aluminum bottle with plastic spray nozzle. Plastic seal on lid.
End of Life Instructions
Throw away the plastic seal. Reuse, or recycle bottle in curbside recycling. Spray nozzle can be recycled as follows:
1. Drop off at your nearest personal care packaging recycling location. Learn more here.
2. If you're local to Portland, OR, drop off at our shop during open hours. View hours here.
3. Mail to us to recycle via Terracycle. Note that we don't offer shipping labels at this time. Learn more here.
Where It Comes From
All Good is a women-owned business based in Morro Bay. All products are made in the USA and are Leaping Bunny certified and Reef Friendly. All Good is a Certified B Corporation and member of 1% For The Planet.