Let's Get Intimate Body Scrub
- The Pink Himalayan Salt body scrub keeps the skin on your legs, bikini, arms, and backside as soft and radiant as the day you were born
- Key ingredients like White Willow Bark Extract deliver bump-free skin while helping to free ingrown hairs
- Natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, and Sunflower Oil leave skin properly moisturized so hairs pierce the skin surface with ease, rather than curling back under, to help prevent ingrown hairs
- The formula also brightens and fades the look of dark spots
- Skin feels sultry and smooth immediately after scrubbing
Vegan. Cruelty-free. Handcrafted.
8 oz. jar
Goes Great With:
Pink Himalayan Salt, Sucrose, Rose (Kaolin) Clay, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Vitis vinifera (seed) oil, Helianthus Annuus, White willow bark (extract), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Apply scrub to intimate areas as needed. Gently massage and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with razor bump serum. For external use only.
Glass jar with metal lid.
End of Life Instructions
Clean jar and lid and recycle with glass and metal recycling, respectively.
Where It Comes From
Nola Skinsentials is an Atlanta-based skincare brand founded by Jane, an African American woman who was struggling to find skincare products that were plant-based and good to the environment while also suitable for skin with melanin. She tapped into her Black Girl Magic, said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin-based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nola Skinsentials, there’s no glow left behind. Their products are made by hand using all vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.